Pre-requisite – Team Coaching 202
By the end of this course, we will have …
1) Exchanged specific results and insights from our Project/s.
2) Exchanged successes as to how each of us has incorporated / cascaded what we have learned in this program into our home organizations.
3) Addressed specific questions we have on how we can maintain the momentum from our TCCP in growing a coaching culture.
4) Exchanged incidents and insights on how we have coached and supported (a) our project clients and (b) our own team.
5) Completed all the requirements for LIM’s Team Coach Certification Program.
6) Readied ourselves for the oral and written exams.
7) Demonstrated mastery in 4-C/Power Coaching.
8) Learned about 2 more tools.
9) Demonstrated competence in ICF’s global ethical standards.
10) Expanded our network of treasured colleagues and fellow coaches.
Website powered by Network Solutions®