Pre-requisite – Team Coaching 101/102
By the end of the Intermediate Program we will have…
1) Coached a client with a business challenge or opportunity;
2) Supported one another on our own business challenges;
3) Applied what we have learned in our own or a client’s organization;
4) Formed a new team and applied the insights from Program 1 on Team Development;
5) Identified and embodied the attributes of ‘high performing team’;
6) Reinforced some of the same concepts and tools introduced in Program 1;
7) Discovered different frameworks, concepts and tools from reading and discussing Gentle Interventions plus From Difficult to Learning Conversations, 7 D Model, Impact / Effort Grid;
8) Received feedback from colleagues and coaches on their own coaching skills;
9) Identified new learning goals;
10) Extended our personal network.
Sucessful completion of this course satisfies 21.25 "Core Competency" Continuing Coach Education Hours.
Website powered by Network Solutions®